3-14-13: Initial release.
I love LAN games. I love to snipe people. What better way to do that then meld the two together and have a lot of good times?!
Click tunngle link below for the latest up to date instructions, and also my video tutorial!
3-13-13: Initial release.
The new Tomb Raider game is getting a lot of good reviews, and what better way to embrace it than to play it online? You got 4 different game modes to play with, and if you get enough players on your side, it is going to be a lot of fun.
So to cut to the chase, make sure you install the game, get the latest game update, patch with latest multiplayer fix, start steam using greenluma, and start playing!
See below for the tunngle wiki with latest information and my video tutorial.
2-13-13: Initial Release.
Aliens: Colonial Marines just came out, and the game is a lot of fun. I’ll cut to the chase, see the video tutorial below.
Or click here for the Tunngle text tutorial wiki.
12-23-12: Initial release.
Recently, TeamViewer 8 had been released. If you are interested in all the new features, click here.
I’ve been a long time fan of TeamViewer, and it wasn’t until I started using it consistently since TeamViewer 6 that I’ve grown to learn and love the program.
This blog article will not go into all the vast details of what TeamViewer offers, but instead, I shall go into how I have use it and what I like about it and maybe you too might have suggestions or other programs I can look into as well.
11-17-12: Initial release.
When I was growing up as a kid, one of the games I used to play all the time was Soldier of Fortune. At the time, the game was awesome because it was the first game of its kind to allow the user to shoot off limbs and body parts right off the body.
Want to blow off the arm? Go ahead. Maybe just a leg instead? Sure, go for it!
But now with modern machines, you may try to run the game, and it doesn’t work? It crashes? Well, I found a simple way to make the game work.
The steps are below:
1) Install game.
2) Install latest patch. Go to filefront.com to find latest files.
3) Now go into your Soldier of Fortune game folder. Make a copy of the SoF.exe and repaste it to make another copy. Rename the new file as mohaa.exe.
4) Now run the SoF.exe and play the game! Apparently, having the mohaa.exe for whatever reason allows the game to work. See screenshot below:
Hope that helps, enjoy!
10-31-12: Initial release.
Here is a very quick text tutorial of what you need to do in order to play Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition online using the tunngle program.
1) Install Need for Speed: Most Wanted
2) Download and Install Update 1.3
3) Go to your Game Installfolder and edit the “server.cfg” File
- Replace TRUST=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with TRUST=255.255.255.255
- Replace TRUST_MATCH=%%bind(“xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”) with TRUST_MATCH=%%bind(“YourTunngleIP”)
- Replace ADDR=%%bind(“184.108.40.206″) with ADDR=%%bind(“YourTunngleIP”)
4) Join the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Network
5) Start the Game
- As Client: Go to “LAN Play” and join any Match
- As Host: If you are inside the Mainmenu, then go back to the Desktop and disable your Internet Adapter. Go back to Game and create your Server under “LAN Play”. Re-enable your Internet Adapter and wait for Tunngle reconnect, then you have to wait for Players to join your Server.
That’s it! Have fun!
10-14-12: Initial release.
Let’s face it, the world is a busy place. Even though it is the year 2012, depending on what you are doing these days compared to 5, or even 10 years ago, you are probably more busy than ever. Are you?
I know I am. Just 10 years ago, I was in high school, then 5 years later it was finishing up college, and then another 5 years I’m a working professional.
Time flies by so quick, and there are some things that I have learned the hard way (and also the smart way) that I am going to share with you so you too can help get a grip on your own life.
2-26-12: Initial release.
So as a gamer that loves old school games, I grew up with the NES and SNES console. I have fond memories playing SNES with my friends, and still to this day, I still play SNES occasionally.
But what do you do if you want to play SNES on the PC, but you want the authentic feel of the SNES controller? Well, guess what? You can connect the original SNES controller to the PC if you have the appropriate USB adapter to connect to it.
If you go to Amazon.com, you can purchase a Mayflash USB adapter that allows you to connect two SNES controllers to your PC (or laptop type device). Once you purchase the adapter and with shipping, it will be approximately $10 or so.
Once you have the adapter, all you got to do is literally plug your SNES controller into it, and then plug in the USB to the PC. Afterwards, go ahead and configure your SNES controller with our favorite emulator (or equivalent PC game) and have fun!
See the Amazon link below if you want to purchase it, as well as a video tutorial.
12-10-11: Initial release.
12-11-11: Added Text Tutorial, no screenshots.
1-22-12: Fixed links for 1.4 game patch, and added 1.3 launcher mediafire link.
3-31-12: Fixed all video links.
Thanks to Teknogods, loader 1.2 has been released and it allows you to play spec ops online without steam. This means you can use VPN programs, direct IP, or internal LAN for your spec op play fun.
For sake of time, please see the youtube video I did until I get a proper text tutorial written within the next few days.
- Install Modern Warfare 3.
- Download the following items:
- This is where instructions will slightly differ. If you are using a VPN program, then join the MW3 network. This can be in tunngle, hamachi, or whatever. If using direct IP or internal LAN, then go to step 4.
- Run the “TeknoMW3.exe”, click Settings, and setup your Name and FOV (field of view).
- Follow the instructions below depending if you are HOST or CLIENT:
- HOST: Select “I’m the host”, press “Start Game” and in-game press “Multiplayer”
- CLIENT: Enter the Host-IP, press “Start Game” and in-game press “Multiplayer”
- If you need an IP address, ask the Tunngle room, friends, or whatever method you are using of the other gamers.
- It is at this point that the HOST select the game options, and then start either one of the missions or survival mode.
- If there are game issues, ask the Tunngle room, hamachi room, or wherever you are playing.
What ports do I need to port forward?
- Answer: For teknogods loader, UDP 3074 and 29184. If using tunngle, port forward udp 11155.
Video Tutorial Spec-OPs:
Video Tutorial Offline Multiplayer:
5-28-11: Initial Release.
So for the last 5+ years, I’ve tested God knows how many remote connection tools to help out with other PC gamers. Some of those examples include UltraVNC, crossloop, and logmein.com.
Out of all of them, the one program I always go back to is TeamViewer. Why? With TeamViewer 6, it has a lot of cool functionality including:
- Remote connection to a remote PC
- File Transfer
- Voice Communications
- Conference Call capabilities
- Chat capabilities
- Recording Sessions
- Presentation mode