Versatile’s New Year’s Resolutions for 2010 (and blog predictions)
1-5-2010: Initial release.
This article is always interesting to write, because one year from now I will take a look at this article and see how close or how far I am for my predictions in 2010.
With that said, here are a list of items that I want to focus on for 2010:
- Year 2010 is the year of the Underground Book.
- More community contests
- More newsletters.
- TUG blog sees an increase in “spicy articles”.
- Youtube account breaks 10K channel views by April 2010. By end of year, have at least 2K subscribers, and over 200 friends.
- New authors (at least 1) on the blog here that actually stick around.
So that is a short list of what I want to do in 2010. I think there is a good chance that could happen, but we shall see.
Now let’s get to a list of my New Year’s resolutions. I talked to a friend the other day, and he suggested I write an article like this one. He challenged me to make it interesting, so I thought about it and this is what I have.
Below is a list of my New Year’s resolutions. I have made a list of true and fake resolutions. Can you be able to detect fact from fiction? If you don’t know me that well, then you will have a hard time figuring out how many is fake and how many are valid resolutions. Let’s see how many you can detect fake!
New Year’s Resolution List
- This year I want to download less digital media than I downloaded in 2009.
- This year I want to lose 10 inches off my stomach.
- Exercise. Work out at least 3 times a week, half an hour minimum.
- Spend more time on tangent conversations rather than dismissing and shutting them down asap.
- Create more youtube videos than I did in 2009 (last year I did 109 videos).
- Grow Tunngle program to new heights.
- Write less articles on the Underground blog.
- Spend more time instant messenging than I did in 2009.
- Work on finding true love.
- Buy less electronics than I did in 2009.
- Work more on spinning skills.🙂
- Reduce computer usage more so than I did in 2009.
- Becoming more flexible in an open mind and thinking outside the box.
- Convert at least 5 tools into weapons of knowledge.
- Turn at least 5 weapons of knowledge back into tools.
- Gather more friends on my IM networks.
There we go. Can you spot fake from truth? Answers to be revealed 1 week from now. Good luck!