March 12th – Underground Update
3-12-2010: Initial release.
Just wanted to give a quick update as to what has been happening behind the scenes for the past few days. There are a lot of articles running around in my head, and as usual, not enough time to sit here and blog about them, which is too bad but I can assure you great articles are on their way.
1) March Youtube Wallpaper contest will be up within the next few days.
2) Tomorrow is the 1st ever online session for the UCC event. I have no idea how many guys will be coming. It will be fun, even if it is a small crowd. You can check it out here. I am presenting at 4pm GMT-6, sharp! 1 hour max!
3) Yesterday I bought a PS2 slim off of craigslist for $55 dollars. Why did I buy a slim since I already have a fat PS2? Well, my brother owns his slim, and I hate borrowing his and with rumors of Sony one day killing off the PS2 line, I decided to go buy a used PS2 slim while I still can. If you follow the modding scene, you will be smart enough to get a slim PS2 below the SCPH-9XXXX series. I did, as I got a SCPH-70012.
Last night I did a quick video tutorial on blocking the sensors. 10 minutes this mod took me. It was breathtaking. Watch it below. Expect a full fledge tutorial (naturally) soon.
4) Underground forum is picking up. Please register and be active here.
5) Underground book is going along well. I have not picked a title yet. I will do a new post soon about the Underground Book Cover Art.
This is it for now. There are always new tutorials running around in my head, but for now I am getting geared up for the UCC session. It will be great!