Happy Thanksgiving 2012!
11-22-12: Initial release.
For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving today, Happy Thanksgiving. I am not going to bore you with the history details of what Thanksgiving is, that is what Wikipedia and Google is for.
Instead, how about I quickly go over for what I am thankful for? I am thankful for:
- Having an active blog since 2007
- Having a great Youtube presence online (first VersatileNinja, GameDexterity, and now vstPower)
- For having written a book
- For having a house, and a job, and a wonderful family that supports me
- For all the great knowledge in my head that I continue to share with my community
- For having a newfound love for multiplayer games with LAN, and making video/text tutorials to get others into the mood and more
There are certainly more things I could write, but I’m not going to. For you guys that know me, I am sure I have done things here that has helped your life in some way or another.
So how am I going to spend my holiday today? Well, fortunately (or unfortunately) we got 13 guests coming over to my parent’s house, so that means I got to help with preparing the festivities (cleaning, cooking, etc). That part of it sucks.
However, simultaneously, I am going to embark on a new adventure. As I write this blog post, I am in process of cleaning my laptop hard drive (more like organizing really) and backing up files to the Cloud or to my external hard drive.
Then I am going to wipe my C drive, get rid of my Consumers Edition of Windows 8, install the 9200 build, and then see if I can successfully activate and sort through the BS that is on the Internet these days. Do I really love Windows 8? No, not really, but maybe I’ll get used to it.
If I am successful in activating it, you will know where to find my tutorials.😛
How about you guys? What are you going today, even if you don’t celebrate it? Let’s hear about it!