Posted on January 30, 2015, in Tunngle and tagged dying light, lan, Tunngle. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Contact Information:Main Author:
Versatile's Account = Project Phoenix Media
Click here for the youtube channel!
Connect to the Underground:
Here are some ways to stay updated with happenings around The Underground.
Subscribe Here to the Newsletter!
Request Tutorials Here!
Connecting the 9 Levels of The Underground: Set Your Mind Free
Released on June 1st, 2010.
vstPower Facebook Page
- 9,716,702 hits since April 15th, 2007. Thank you for your support. If you liked what you saw here, tell your friends!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Steam Underground - CS.RIN.RU
- [How To] Transfer Playstation (PS1) Save Games From PC To PS1 Memory Card
- [How To] Boot Games Off USB (External Hard Drive) With Playstation 2 (PS2)
- Call of Duty - Black Ops "Cracks" And Zombie Fix
- [How To] Find Porn on Youtube
- [How To] Boot Games Off Network (SMB) With Playstation 2 (PS2) Using OpenPS2Loader (A Novice Guide)
- [How To] Play Need For Speed Underground 2 LAN Online For Free Using Tunngle (Yes, and Hamachi Too)
- Starfriend - Dedicated Server/LAN Emulator for Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
- [How To] play Videos, movies and Mp3s off USB on PS2 using SMS DIVx media player.
- Playstation 2 Mod - Play SNES Games on the PS2!
I want’t to play on the same network but i cant’t find him and he can’t find me and we both enabled LAN with same settings. We turned of firewall and defender and we both played the prologue and saw the coop screen.
I assume ports are open and everyone is on same progress level?
how to host a game on LAN ?
Same way as discussed on this video, but just don’t use tunngle.
I’m not so interested in playing coop, i just want to play against the night hunter. Any idea how?
You can play the game as single player no issues.
DyingLightRobbe1 pw: a
DyingLightRobbe2 pw: a
DyingLightRobbe3 pw: a
DyingLightRobbe4 pw: a
Hamachi Dying light version 1.6.1