How To Install Cover Art for Fat PS2 Installed Games and OPL 0.9.3
8/19/17: Initial release.
I just wanted to make this quick block post and link a video that I made on my youtube channel that shows the user how to easily add game cover art to your games that are installed on your internal fat ps2 hard drive.
The process is not that difficult and it breaks it down to the following steps:
- Install games to internal hard drive using WinHIIP
- Using the OPL Manager program, you can have it locate your games on your PC and get the cover art files. These are saved to the ‘ART’ folder.
- Copy the ‘ART’ folder to usb thumb drive or usb hard drive.
- Start PS2, go to ulaunchelf, and then copy the ‘ART’ folder from the usb device to your +OPL partition that is on the internal hard drive of the fat PS2.
- Start OPL, and make sure cover art is enabled. Then it should work!
See video tutorial below for more details.