Author Archives: armsdealer1
Before we start i would like to apologize for not updating also that i want to make a professional style blog with all the information there. I was going to make a YouTube video with this im not sure if I should or will 😛
I’m sure most of the underground watches YouTube and other video streaming sites videos on a fairly regular basis. But what if the video takes too long to load?
These two programs both boast video accelerating functionality but which is better?
Let’s start of with a simple pro’s and cons comparison shall we… well yes coz im writing this and I can do what I want 😛
Speed bit supports windows XP+ and a MAC beta
Bywifi supports from windows 95 to windows 7
SpeedBit Video Accelerator: Pro’s
- Great user interface
- A free version which supports up to HQ video’s
- 500+ sites supported
- Descent support
- Easy to use
And the Cons
- You need to pay for full version to unlock HD support
- Doesn’t seem to work after a while
- Some sites not supported
Bywifi Media Accelerator: Pro’s
- It’s FREE!
- Quick installation
- Fast video download
- Easy to use
- Supports all sites ( so far)
- Speeds up Normal, HQ and HD Video’s
- If a video if loaded once it will load instantly
And the Cons
- Bad User interface
- Seems to save video’s in a folder adding up to 2 gigs then starts overwriting
- Crashes occasionally ( Rarely if not at all)
With these in mind i should time the time it takes to load a YouTube video in all formats. The video will be GameDexterity’s The Beginning of the End is the Beginning at 9:15 * These tests were performed by me*
*Be aware that this is a Adsl 2+ Connection* * Video must be a full red bar for the timer to stop*
No Video Accelerator
- Regular (360p) = 6:00 minutes
- High Quality (480p) = 8:54 minutes
- High definition (720p) = 10+ minutes
SpeedBit Video Accelerator
- Regular (360p) = 2:27 minutes
- High Quality (480p) = 3:05 minutes
- High definition (720p) = Will say it’s accelerating but isn’t. ( from what i gathered its about 5 minutes plus)
Bywifi Media Accelerator
- Regular (360p) = <10 seconds
- High Quality (480p) = 0;26 seconds
- High definition (720p) = 2:08 minutes
WIth this said ultimately it’s up to you what you use.
Speedbit = 6/10
Bywifi = 8.5/10
- Game dexterity video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HzJ025sScU
- bywifi : http://www.bywifi.com/
- Speedbit : http://www.videoaccelerator.com/
- My YouTube.. well I don’t have an account uploading video’s for no but maby in the near future.
Want to contact me or play some games or just chat im usually on skype so add “mwc.arms” no “..”
The underground has been here for quite some time now and have helped many people.
Although helping them in text format is all good and well and with the new Underground e-book coming out why stop there? and why not expand our horizons a little? or.. a lot?
The Underground official chatroom and i dont mean this like skype where you might talk to one Underground member. But I mean something like ventrilo where the underground members can login and join the room and get troubleshooted through there or just have a talk, start a few games why not? i mean im sure by now the Underground members are well aware of tunngle by now thanks to VersatileNinja i feel that this idea will help promote the Underground for what it does but help a lot more people in a simpler environment although i have not ran this idea through anyone this is why this blog is here.
As i hope you are aware of a program called logmein although i bet this idea will be shun and not taken seriously but hear me out.
This program brings troubleshooting to a whole new level and long with a chat function from the Proposition above getting help couldnt be easier with an underground member guiding you through what you do though with logmein or taking over the operation entirely
I believe this may cause some people to worry about some security issue’s im sure in a community like this that should not be a problem ( also in logmein you can block the remote user taking control and let them observe and guide you through).
THIS HAS BEEN TESTED!
I use this system of logmein and a voice chat (skype) and i find it makes the process infinitely easier and a lot quicker than the regular text base help.
But Armsdealer? theres tutorials on the internet!
True but each computer is different and some steps may need a work around and with someone there doing it specifically for your needs will make your life easier and probably theres because they dont need to reply to a million comments but instead promote this site 🙂