Author Archives: stitch140
Are you tired of the default Windows 7 Logon? Well I’m about to quickly show you how to change it like I did.
lets get stuck in:
1. Download the Windows 7 Logon Changer.
2. Extract and run the Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe file (or install it from the setup folder contained inside) .
3. Click on any of the available images in the preview bar at the top or click on Choose a folder to open and add images of your own to the preview bar to select from instead.
4. When you have selected the image you want click on the Apply this background button.
5. When it’s done, click on OK.
7. You’re log on screen is now changed. You can press Ctrl+Alt+Del to test it.
8. When done, close the Windows 7 Logon Background Changer program.
If you cannot read the text there is also options to make the text brighter or darker, a little bid of fiddling might be required to get the best results.
And there you go, I know this is a small post but a handy one at least.