Category Archives: News
Hey guys, don’t miss your chance and get it now!
Update #1: As of 12:44am Central time, the pre-order status is gone! This was live for about 30 mins, better luck next time!
8/19/17: Initial release.
I just wanted to make this quick block post and link a video that I made on my youtube channel that shows the user how to easily add game cover art to your games that are installed on your internal fat ps2 hard drive.
The process is not that difficult and it breaks it down to the following steps:
- Install games to internal hard drive using WinHIIP
- Using the OPL Manager program, you can have it locate your games on your PC and get the cover art files. These are saved to the ‘ART’ folder.
- Copy the ‘ART’ folder to usb thumb drive or usb hard drive.
- Start PS2, go to ulaunchelf, and then copy the ‘ART’ folder from the usb device to your +OPL partition that is on the internal hard drive of the fat PS2.
- Start OPL, and make sure cover art is enabled. Then it should work!
See video tutorial below for more details.
I just got one at Walmart. Hurry and get it before it sells out! Link below!
5/6/17: Initial release.
If you have a modded PS3 and you want to do mod menus for your favorite games, or perhaps do some more advanced customization on your game console, you need to do a conversion from your REX system to a DEX or D-REX. By doing this, it will enable your system to be in a “developer” mode so you can run mod menus and other modding scripts/customizations you may find online.
The process itself is quick, so I’ve uploaded a youtube video on my channel and also linked below for your enjoyment!
2-07-16: Initial release.
So earlier today I was checking out my Appy Gamer app, and Street Fighter V is coming out this month. As part of the Marketing promotion, Capcom made a Street Fighter V Live Dance performance where seeing is believing. Check out the video below and let us know what you think!
For those of you today who are celebrating Thanksgiving, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the holiday season, and if you are going out shopping on Black Friday, let us know what you are planning to get!
10-25-15: Initial release.
So its been awhile since my last blog post, but here is a project I’d like to briefly touch upon that I think most of you guys will get a kick out of it, unless you saw the youtube video already. 🙂
For the longest time, I wanted to build my own computer desk that was minimalist, while at the same time, had enough functionality to it so I could do a 2 workstation setup, which would work great for LAN play, or having another machine near by so I could do video tutorials easier.
A few weeks back, I did exactly that and had a lot of fun making my own computer desk. The total cost was less than $40 USD, using two file cabinets I had handy to make it as my stand, and then the rest of the desk was wood and hardware that I got at Menards.
See the video below to see my before and after, it is quite shocking!
7-4-15: Initial release.
For those who are celebrating this holiday today in USA, I want to say Happy 4th of July, keep safe, and enjoy the holiday!
10-21-14: Initial release
So I’m a big fan of total annihilation and supreme commander, so it was up my alley when I heard Planetary Annihilation was going to have LAN.
In the latest update, it does have LAN! Yes!
So how do you do LAN? It’s pretty simple:
1) Start the game.
2) Under the game settings, turn on the local server. This only applies for x64 bit machines.
3) Go to multiplayer, host a game or join someone elses game. When you host, make sure the visibility is set to public to other gamers can find you.
Note: If two players have the same username, when you join a game, it will disconnect the host from the client, and the client becomes the new host.
In order to fix this, you want to change your username. If you have issues with this, see my quick mini tutorial below:
1) Download a mp fix here.
2) Extract it into your x64 folder in your main Planetary Annihilation folder.
3) Start the game. Click Single player, and type in a username and password. Don’t worry if it says login fail, its not crtical.
4) Now go to multiplayer, and your new name has taken effect. Tell all your other gamers to do the same to get a unique name, and now you can have fun!
9-26-14: Initial release.
So a gamer on my youtube channel told me that this game could not work with his non-xbox 360 game controller. I got the game, tested it with my PS2 controller with twin usb joystick adapter, and I too could not get it figured out.
In addition, many youtube videos show you about this dinput8.dll file, where you copy it into the root folder, and your xbox 360 game controller work. If you use the same file with your PC controller coupled with x360ce, well, it doesn’t work at all.
After some research, I figured it out. What you need is a “spoof” dinput8.dll and when coupled with x360ce, your game controller will now work with the game. The procedure is simple, but best exemplified with a video tutorial as shown below. Enjoy!