Starcraft 2 Is Now Free To Play!
11-14-17: Initial Release
Just wanted to let you know that as a big RTS fan and a gamer of the Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void game, Blizzard now has base game of Starcraft 2 Free to Play!
Get more details at the link below, and if you want to add me to play online sometime, my battletag is Krogoth. Enjoy and have fun gaming!
Hurry – Best Buy SNES Classic Pre-Order Live Now!
Hey guys, don’t miss your chance and get it now!
Update #1: As of 12:44am Central time, the pre-order status is gone! This was live for about 30 mins, better luck next time!
How To Install Cover Art for Fat PS2 Installed Games and OPL 0.9.3
8/19/17: Initial release.
I just wanted to make this quick block post and link a video that I made on my youtube channel that shows the user how to easily add game cover art to your games that are installed on your internal fat ps2 hard drive.
The process is not that difficult and it breaks it down to the following steps:
- Install games to internal hard drive using WinHIIP
- Using the OPL Manager program, you can have it locate your games on your PC and get the cover art files. These are saved to the ‘ART’ folder.
- Copy the ‘ART’ folder to usb thumb drive or usb hard drive.
- Start PS2, go to ulaunchelf, and then copy the ‘ART’ folder from the usb device to your +OPL partition that is on the internal hard drive of the fat PS2.
- Start OPL, and make sure cover art is enabled. Then it should work!
See video tutorial below for more details.
SNES Classic Pre-Order Now at Walmart!!!!
I just got one at Walmart. Hurry and get it before it sells out! Link below!
Rebug 4.81.2 CEX to DEX PS3 CFW Tutorial
5/6/17: Initial release.
If you have a modded PS3 and you want to do mod menus for your favorite games, or perhaps do some more advanced customization on your game console, you need to do a conversion from your REX system to a DEX or D-REX. By doing this, it will enable your system to be in a “developer” mode so you can run mod menus and other modding scripts/customizations you may find online.
The process itself is quick, so I’ve uploaded a youtube video on my channel and also linked below for your enjoyment!
Proof of Concept – Emulate NES Classic Using Raspberry Pi 3
4/17/17: Initial release.
If you haven’t heard, Nintendo discontinued the NES Classic! I was thinking of getting one for the longest time, and now it will be super hard because I am not going to fork over $200+ USD for 30 games!
Well, I have a raspberry pi 3, and I followed a few tutorials and within an hour, maybe less, I was running my own NES Classic version! For a preview of what I did, check out my video below, and in the near future I plan to do a full tutorial series on my youtube channel. Enjoy!
Halo 2 PC Online – Project Cartographer Tutorial (November 2016)
11-23-16 Initial release.
Recently I got a lot of gamers telling me that in my previous Halo 2 Project Cartographer video that the files linked didn’t work, or maybe they had issues on Windows 10. All of that didn’t make any sense to me at all, so earlier today I reinstalled the game, got the Halo 2 Launcher file from h2v.online, and it got my game online on the first try!
So how does it work? Here is the quick text tutorial:
- Install Halo 2 Vista PC on your computer. It works fine on my Windows 10 64-bit machine.
- Get the Halo 2 Launcher from h2v.online/install. Link here.
- Put the .exe in the root of your Halo 2 folder.
- Run the .exe, make an account, and then sign in and play!
For the visual learners out there, see my video tutorial below. Enjoy!
NOX – Free Game on Origin!
6-2-16: Initial release.
Right now for a limited time, if you go to the Origin software, the next free game on the house is NOX! I remember playing this game ages ago when Westwood Studios was still alive, the same guys who brought you Command and Conquer.
If you are not familiar with NOX, it is like a Diablo like clone, but with its own twist on the RPG scene. It still has LAN, so you can definitely play it local or online with a program like Tunngle or Gameranger. If you are into free games, I suggest you at least get this game to add to your Origin library before it is too late! Enjoy!
How To Play PS1 USB Games on Modded PS2 Using Popstarter
3-24-16: Initial release.
So recently I finally got the time to do a proper popstarter USB video. If you are not familiar with Popstarter, basically what it does is when you have the proper files, you can play your PS1 games via USB on the PS2 that is modded (can be modchip or FMCB) and the game compatibility is very high. See the video tutorial at the end of this post for exact process details. But in a nutshell, the process is as follows:
- Get the all the correct software from Assemblergames: Link
- The software is Cue2Pops v2.0 along with the gui program
- Get the stable and beta version of popstarter.
- Extract Cue2Pops program into its own folder. Extract the GUI program and put that into the Cue2Pops root folder.
- Get the PFS_WRAPS.BIN file from the WIP 05 zip file and extract that to the desktop.
- Get the POPSTARTER.ELF file from the WIP 06 zip file and extract that to the desktop.
- Format a USB thumb drive or external hard drive as FAT 32.
- Create a “POPS” folder without quotes on the root of your FAT 32 usb device. Inside this “POPS” folder, put the PFS_WRAPS.BIN file in there. You also want another file called “POPS.PAK”. Use google to find it, or check out this boring link here.
- Now find a PS1 game that is a .bin and .cue file extension. Run the CUE2Pops gui program, give it the input file of the .cue, and the output path should be your POPS folder on your usb device. Convert it over.
- Now take the POPSTARTER.ELF file from the desktop, and put that into the root of your usb device (or in a folder), and name it like this without quotes “XX.nameofgame.elf”. For example, “XX.Marvel vs Capcom.elf”.
- Now eject the hard drive, plug into the PS2. Turn it on, navigate to Ulaunchelf and then go to your MASS drive and run the .elf file for your game. If all done correctly, the game will load and you will have a good time! Enjoy!
Street Fighter V – Live Action Performance?
2-07-16: Initial release.
So earlier today I was checking out my Appy Gamer app, and Street Fighter V is coming out this month. As part of the Marketing promotion, Capcom made a Street Fighter V Live Dance performance where seeing is believing. Check out the video below and let us know what you think!