1-15-10: Initial release.
9-13-12: Fixed video link.
Do you have a spare Playstation 1 or Playstation 2 controller? Did you ever wish you could connect it to your PC to play your Emulator or possibly PC games?
How is it done? Easy! You have to go and purchase a Playstation to PC adapter, and these adapters are fairly cheap, especially if you go online. I bought mine from Amazon before X-mas last year, and after shipping the total was under $5 USD!
How it works is you connect the Playstation controllers to the adapter (1 or 2), and then you connect the USB to the PC. No driver download required! The one I got works great on XP and Windows 7.
Watch the video tutorial below and see what you might have been missing.
Are you tired of the default Windows 7 Logon? Well I’m about to quickly show you how to change it like I did.
lets get stuck in:
1. Download the Windows 7 Logon Changer.
2. Extract and run the Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe file (or install it from the setup folder contained inside) .
3. Click on any of the available images in the preview bar at the top or click on Choose a folder to open and add images of your own to the preview bar to select from instead.
4. When you have selected the image you want click on the Apply this background button.
5. When it’s done, click on OK.
7. You’re log on screen is now changed. You can press Ctrl+Alt+Del to test it.
8. When done, close the Windows 7 Logon Background Changer program.
If you cannot read the text there is also options to make the text brighter or darker, a little bid of fiddling might be required to get the best results.
And there you go, I know this is a small post but a handy one at least.