Define STD: STD for The Underground Blog is short for Savvy Tech Dude/Dudette. The STD story is my attempt to share some insight into some of my practices, as well as others as to how they are using technology to make their life better, saving money, or perhaps bettering the environment. (Hopefully, I can find a female contributor… )
Frequency of Story: When it feels right.
Personal Comment: I really love the STD idea, and with topics so broad, I can go anywhere with this series. The question is, how far down the rabbit hole do you and I want to go?
In the meantime, I encourage all forms of interaction. Please sound off in comments, I’d appreciate it. If you have an idea, or want me to consider something different, I will. If you want to spread the word, be my guest. As time goes along, I’m asking for people to contribute, or if you want to be interviewed (I’ll protect your identity), then we can dig deeper. Please consider my offer, thanks!
Near my house Blockbuster was going out of business. About two weeks ago, it shut down for good, but through this experience I wanted to share a heartfelt story that despite a recession going on, there are still individuals willing to spend money on movies and not have to resort to downloading. It’s called buying something because its such a ridiculous deal.
[EDIT] Yes the rumors are true. Because of Versatile1’s lack of the ability to help me, I am offering $25 to those to sign up with the referral link. You MUST contact me BEFORE completing an offer or your offer will just count as a nice donation to me for all my services and support on this site… lol. But anyway, if you are interested you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, commenting does NOT count as contacting me. You MUST do it through email.
There is a limited supply of 5 Referrals, they wont go very fast but when they are gone, they are gone for good.
Thanks for looking everyone! [End EDIT]
Everyone likes free stuff here on The Underground! Here is just another FREE thing you can get with a little work and credit card (but no money).
80GB PLAYSTATION 3 FOR FREE!!!
Get one of the best system for FREE from YourPS34free!
What do I have to do to get it?
- Well, you go to the link below,
- sign up,
- complete 1 offer,
- then refer others to do the same.
What offers are good to do?
- Blockbuster.com – Something you already might get without even knowing about this
- Stamps.com – BEST CHOICE – Just sign up, get credit, then CANCEL before the 30 day trail ends! – $0
What should I do about the referals?
- Post your link somewhere
- EBAY!!!! – Used by so many people and costs for listing can be worth all the referals you get.
- Only where it really seems apropiate – Don’t spam your link, people hate that.
- Ask some friends then treat them to something when you get your FREE PS3!
- Use Cretise.com – See my post on it (link soon)
How do I start?
- Go to this link: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4442077
- Sign Up!
- Do 1 Offer!
- Get The # of Required Rerferals
- GET YOUR FREE PLAYSTATION 3!!!!
What are you waiting for? Sign up and get a FREE PS3!!!
Need a different system for FREE? Request it in the Comments!