Well, you know us. Actually, me, I’m the more obsessive one about free stuff. I mean, free stuff for doing almost nothing? That’s a profit! So I’ve done a LOT of “free” stuff places in the past few months. Last time, we talked about PrizeRebel. This time, I’ve got a place that’s EVEN EASIER than PrizeRebel. It’s so easy, I can’t even believe it.
Anyone using PrizeRebel knows that while you can get easy credits and quick prizes, the system sometimes does not credit their users properly. However, I’m not giving up on it; I got a $20 keyboard for free in 1 week, doing offers for 20 minutes a day. (Around 2 – 3 offers) Add RoboForm to that, and you’re golden.
But PrizeLive is something different. Here, you make cash that can be sent to you via PayPal or check. What you do is fill in quick offers, like submitting emails, zip codes, surveys, and others. You can even view sites for quick cash! Within 1 day, I earned $1.22, and I spent only 5 minutes. There’s even a monthly jackpot of around $300!
How to make quick money:
1) Sign up at PrizeLive.com. Please share the wealth, and sign up with my ref link. You don’t HAVE to, but it doesn’t hurt you, and it will help you if I decide to hold a contest in the future. So click here for my ref link.
2) When you sign in, go to the Offer List. There is a green button, it is pretty easy to find.
3) Find an offer which you want to do, read the instructions, click on the link (it will open a new tab), and complete EXACTLY what the instructions say to do. Afterwards, go back to PrizeLive and click submit under that offer to submit it for review.
4) CLEAR YOUR COOKIES. If you don’t do this, you won’t get as many offers accepted. Just do it, you will be grateful you did once more offers start creditting your account.
5) Complete offers from the LAST 30 COMPLETED or the 30 MOST POPULAR. Why? Well, these are the offers that are creditting the most. So, as a reason behind my insane logic, these offers are most likely to be creditted for you as well.
6) Play the game correctly, not hard. What I mean is, don’t do every single offer you see. You will probably not be credited at all. Do an offer, CLEAR THOSE COOKIES, wait for 5 to 10 minutes, and go do another one. It is also best to do only 8 to 10 offers a day. Why? Well, doing more offers means that it will take more time to credit each one from that day. If you do 100 offers in 1 day, chances are, few will credit. If you do 10, most of them will credit within a week.
7) Complete ALL Zip code offers. These offers credit VERY quickly, in around 10 minutes. Plus, they are easy to do and good credit.
8 ) Do TWO PTC (Pay to click) offers a day. It might seem like little pay off (1 cent isn’t much) BUT it gives you 2 jackpot entries a day for doing NOTHING. You don’t even have to wait at the page, just click it, let it load, and close it. And you don’t need to clear cookies until after you viewed both sites.
Note: Every offer that credits for you adds 1 entry to the jackpot. There are roughly 7000 to 8000 entries per month. Now, seems like a lot, but a 1% chance is REALLY good for you. Thus, doing 2 PTC a day will get you 2 entries a day, so around 60 entries a month. And every other offer you do gets you entries, so you can easily end with 100 entries or more. Again, play the game correctly, not hard.
9) Use a DIFFERENT EMAIL EACH TIME that you do a “submit email” offer. The companies want different emails in their system, not the same ones, so play the game and do it their way. They don’t want your same email again, they can’t spam you MORE anyway. Use Mailinator or FakeNameGenerator.com to get a random junk email, and use it once. Use a new one after clearing cookies and doing it again. EDIT: I was informed by the Administrator of PrizeLive that fake email addresses aren’t supposed to be used. First, they aren’t allowed technically (though reports have confirmed it working, but still). Second, advertisers don’t like it and are more likely to not credit you. So make a new account at gmail, hotmail, mail.com, etc. when you need something new.
10 ) Be diligent. Don’t give up. If something isn’t crediting, just wait it out and do other offers. Not everything will credit as it depends on the survey site accept you, and each site takes different amounts of time. If you don’t get the credit, the offer will be available next month for you to do again. Besides, it takes around 5 minutes total in your day to do 8 offers. You don’t have that much time? I bet you do!
11) Tell people to be your referral. They will get you extra cash, and if they too refer people, you will get even MORE cash. You get 10% of whatever tier 1 and tier 2 referrals make as an added bonus (don’t worry, they don’t lose 10%, you get an EXTRA 10% of what they make).
12) This is optional, but it helps you log in quickly after cookie clearing. Download and install the PrizeLive Toolbar. You get extra credits every 24 hours and hot links to the important parts of the site. It’s not bad, but you don’t need it to get cash.
12) Optional as well. You can own an offer. This will cost you some points (say 0.13 points) but the profits are pretty nice if you pick wisely. What owning an offer does: If anyone else on PrizeLive does the offer and is credited within the 5 days that you own the offer, you get 10% of that offers worth. If you pick the right offers, like things that reappear on the Top 30 constantly, you can reap big profits. And you can own 5 offers at a time!
Want more proof? My friend bought his Halloween costume using only money from PrizeLive. Another friend started 2 days ago, went all out, and earned $21 by being smart and playing the game correctly.
So hope along! I give this site a solid 10/10.
<a href=”http://www.prizelive.com/r/sonixmaster”><img src=”http://www.prizelive.com/banners/banner1.gif” border=”0″ /></a>