After reading the lack of comments yesterday on the TiT post, I decided to ponder about my journey in search of the next TUG event. Wait, what is a TUG event? I know some of you guys have some sick minds out there, as I’m sure TUG could refer to a lot of things like a boat, tug of war, pulling on something, and etc. 🙂
My usage of TUG here is an acronym for The Under Ground, hence the next The Underground Event for writing here on the blog.
Yesterday I thought more about the “Life of a Pirate” series, and decided that it was too forward. There is a lot of good knowledge out there from honest people who are not pirates, and I did not want to proceed with the image that pirates are evil/good and that I should totally expose the pirate scene apart.
Plus, this blog is not meant as a forum for piracy either and I don’t want to be seen as that too. In efforts to maintain the clean blog image, I have decided to move onto something that I can live with.
Welcome to what could very well be the “STD Stories”, where STD is Versatile1 acronymn for “Savvy Tech Dude” (or Dudette depending on article content). I love puns, what can I say.
Breakdown of STD Stories:
- STD stories will try to be posted once a week, but not guaranteed. Expect it to appear out of nowhere, just like real life STDs. 🙂
- STD stories are real stories about technology and how it is twisted to fit into someone’s life for logical or illogical purposes.
- STD stories may dwell on underground material, but is not meant to be strictly related to it.
- STD stories are meant to be written by The Underground Staff, but the community is highly encouraged to contribute via posts or offline interviews with Versatile1.
- STD stories can either be fictional or truth, and the validity of the story is left up to the writer and for the audience to decide for themselves.
- STD stories are laid-back, and could be a story, but doesn’t have to be. A tutorial could be thought of as a “story” too in some regards.
I’m sure the list could go on and on. Does it sound exciting? It does to me. We’ll see. As time goes on, you will see what the flavor of articles is going to be. Good times!