[Not-So-Much Weekly Wrapup] 3D Phones; iPad 2; April Fool’s Day
I’ve been so horrible at keeping up with my “Weekly Wrapup” of tech news. I guess I could come up with a long excuse about my dog eating my keyboard or something, but I won’t waste my time. I don’t have a dog anyway. Now to the news.
- HTC Evo 3D
- Apple Releases iPad 2 Ad: “We Believe”
- Google April Fool’s Day Gags
HTC Evo 3D
Sprint has announced the HTC Evo 3D, the second 3D smartphone in the US. I personally think 3D is just a gimmick to get people to buy, but this thing comes with some other goo-looking specs as well.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense
- Dual-Core 1.2 GHZ CPU
- 4.3 inch, glasses-free 3D display running at 960×540
- Three cameras: two 5 megapixel cameras on the back (for 3D stereoscopic images), and a 1.3 megapixel camera on the front
- Weight: 6.0 oz
- Sprint 4G support
- Wireless Hotspot service can support up to 8 devices simultaneously