An assortment of different questions that help a person think of what he/she really wants in life. These questions helped me figure myself out when I was lost, so maybe they can aid you as well.
1. Which is worse, failing, or never trying?
Really makes you think about what you want and it convinces you to take more risks and to have less regrets.
2. To what degree have you controlled the course your life has taken?
This question is more about doing than anything else. It’s about taking action, taking responsibility.
3. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of?
Many times we are unable to do something because we can’t let go of the past. Forget the past; the only way it can haunt the future is if you let it.
4. Why are you, you?
What makes you special? How are you unique? How are you any different? Maybe you are very versatile? Who knows? Find out what you’re good at and that you enjoy simultaneously. Complete yourself by giving uniqueness to your life and what you stand for.
5. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a friend who lives right near you?
Just a little heads-up. It makes a person grateful for having friends. A reminder to never let them go.
6. It is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Make sure you question everything before believing it. Don’t accept everything just because someone said so. If you don’t then you will surely be pushed around and used.
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you enjoy doing?
Another reminder to just keep at it. Never stop pursuing your goals, no matter what. Nothing can stop you from being happy but yourself.