10-21-14: Initial release
So I’m a big fan of total annihilation and supreme commander, so it was up my alley when I heard Planetary Annihilation was going to have LAN.
In the latest update, it does have LAN! Yes!
So how do you do LAN? It’s pretty simple:
1) Start the game.
2) Under the game settings, turn on the local server. This only applies for x64 bit machines.
3) Go to multiplayer, host a game or join someone elses game. When you host, make sure the visibility is set to public to other gamers can find you.
Note: If two players have the same username, when you join a game, it will disconnect the host from the client, and the client becomes the new host.
In order to fix this, you want to change your username. If you have issues with this, see my quick mini tutorial below:
1) Download a mp fix here.
2) Extract it into your x64 folder in your main Planetary Annihilation folder.
3) Start the game. Click Single player, and type in a username and password. Don’t worry if it says login fail, its not crtical.
4) Now go to multiplayer, and your new name has taken effect. Tell all your other gamers to do the same to get a unique name, and now you can have fun!
5-31-14: Initial release.
Watch Dogs for PC was recently released, and since it is strictly a 64 bit game for Windows, you are going to have to do some extra work to get your PC USB game controller or a PS2 type controller to work properly with Watch Dogs. The basic outline of how this works is below. The download links are in the video description of the Youtube Video tutorial.
- Download latest copy of x360ce.
- Download the x64 binaries.
- Extract x360ce into the Watch Dogs main directory. Run it and configure your controller.
- Now exit the program, and copy over the x64 binaries.
- Run the game, and your game controller should be recognized.
Youtube Video: Click here for the main download links.
2-13-13: Initial Release.
Aliens: Colonial Marines just came out, and the game is a lot of fun. I’ll cut to the chase, see the video tutorial below.
Or click here for the Tunngle text tutorial wiki.
What would the world be like without GameTap? Well, not too different, but of course, we wouldn’t notice a big difference if an atomic bomb pwned the land above our heads. That’s right, we are The Underground 😛
Do you have the urge to play games, free or not? Do you want a way to play games really cheaply, and let them take less space on your harddrive. Get Gametap!
GameTap allows you to play the latest games and older games all in their original format. They have GT TV as well, allowing you to watch TV on your pc. Gamers of all ages will be delighted with this program as it has 55 + free games and over 900 games that cost as little as 99 cents.