Well, you know us. Actually, me, I’m the more obsessive one about free stuff. I mean, free stuff for doing almost nothing? That’s a profit! So I’ve done a LOT of “free” stuff places in the past few months. Last time, we talked about PrizeRebel. This time, I’ve got a place that’s EVEN EASIER than PrizeRebel. It’s so easy, I can’t even believe it.
Anyone using PrizeRebel knows that while you can get easy credits and quick prizes, the system sometimes does not credit their users properly. However, I’m not giving up on it; I got a $20 keyboard for free in 1 week, doing offers for 20 minutes a day. (Around 2 – 3 offers) Add RoboForm to that, and you’re golden.
But PrizeLive is something different. Here, you make cash that can be sent to you via PayPal or check. What you do is fill in quick offers, like submitting emails, zip codes, surveys, and others. You can even view sites for quick cash! Within 1 day, I earned $1.22, and I spent only 5 minutes. There’s even a monthly jackpot of around $300!
How to make quick money:
1) Sign up at PrizeLive.com. Please share the wealth, and sign up with my ref link. You don’t HAVE to, but it doesn’t hurt you, and it will help you if I decide to hold a contest in the future. So click here for my ref link.
2) When you sign in, go to the Offer List. There is a green button, it is pretty easy to find.
3) Find an offer which you want to do, read the instructions, click on the link (it will open a new tab), and complete EXACTLY what the instructions say to do. Afterwards, go back to PrizeLive and click submit under that offer to submit it for review.
4) CLEAR YOUR COOKIES. If you don’t do this, you won’t get as many offers accepted. Just do it, you will be grateful you did once more offers start creditting your account.
5) Complete offers from the LAST 30 COMPLETED or the 30 MOST POPULAR. Why? Well, these are the offers that are creditting the most. So, as a reason behind my insane logic, these offers are most likely to be creditted for you as well.
6) Play the game correctly, not hard. What I mean is, don’t do every single offer you see. You will probably not be credited at all. Do an offer, CLEAR THOSE COOKIES, wait for 5 to 10 minutes, and go do another one. It is also best to do only 8 to 10 offers a day. Why? Well, doing more offers means that it will take more time to credit each one from that day. If you do 100 offers in 1 day, chances are, few will credit. If you do 10, most of them will credit within a week.
7) Complete ALL Zip code offers. These offers credit VERY quickly, in around 10 minutes. Plus, they are easy to do and good credit.
8 ) Do TWO PTC (Pay to click) offers a day. It might seem like little pay off (1 cent isn’t much) BUT it gives you 2 jackpot entries a day for doing NOTHING. You don’t even have to wait at the page, just click it, let it load, and close it. And you don’t need to clear cookies until after you viewed both sites.
Note: Every offer that credits for you adds 1 entry to the jackpot. There are roughly 7000 to 8000 entries per month. Now, seems like a lot, but a 1% chance is REALLY good for you. Thus, doing 2 PTC a day will get you 2 entries a day, so around 60 entries a month. And every other offer you do gets you entries, so you can easily end with 100 entries or more. Again, play the game correctly, not hard.
9) Use a DIFFERENT EMAIL EACH TIME that you do a “submit email” offer. The companies want different emails in their system, not the same ones, so play the game and do it their way. They don’t want your same email again, they can’t spam you MORE anyway. Use Mailinator or FakeNameGenerator.com to get a random junk email, and use it once. Use a new one after clearing cookies and doing it again. EDIT: I was informed by the Administrator of PrizeLive that fake email addresses aren’t supposed to be used. First, they aren’t allowed technically (though reports have confirmed it working, but still). Second, advertisers don’t like it and are more likely to not credit you. So make a new account at gmail, hotmail, mail.com, etc. when you need something new.
10 ) Be diligent. Don’t give up. If something isn’t crediting, just wait it out and do other offers. Not everything will credit as it depends on the survey site accept you, and each site takes different amounts of time. If you don’t get the credit, the offer will be available next month for you to do again. Besides, it takes around 5 minutes total in your day to do 8 offers. You don’t have that much time? I bet you do!
11) Tell people to be your referral. They will get you extra cash, and if they too refer people, you will get even MORE cash. You get 10% of whatever tier 1 and tier 2 referrals make as an added bonus (don’t worry, they don’t lose 10%, you get an EXTRA 10% of what they make).
12) This is optional, but it helps you log in quickly after cookie clearing. Download and install the PrizeLive Toolbar. You get extra credits every 24 hours and hot links to the important parts of the site. It’s not bad, but you don’t need it to get cash.
12) Optional as well. You can own an offer. This will cost you some points (say 0.13 points) but the profits are pretty nice if you pick wisely. What owning an offer does: If anyone else on PrizeLive does the offer and is credited within the 5 days that you own the offer, you get 10% of that offers worth. If you pick the right offers, like things that reappear on the Top 30 constantly, you can reap big profits. And you can own 5 offers at a time!
Want more proof? My friend bought his Halloween costume using only money from PrizeLive. Another friend started 2 days ago, went all out, and earned $21 by being smart and playing the game correctly.
So hope along! I give this site a solid 10/10.
<a href=”http://www.prizelive.com/r/sonixmaster”><img src=”http://www.prizelive.com/banners/banner1.gif” border=”0″ /></a>
Well, Happy Halloween everybody! Sorry for the lack of candy, but if you really want some… Click here!
Haha, well, if you just got pwndizzled, its Halloween! Lighten up!
We have got a very special post for you today, it has lots of neat info. The more you read, the more happy you will be.
Since, its Halloween, I have decided to post a little bit of history.
“Halloween, or Hallowe’en, is a holiday celebrated on the night of October 31. Traditional activities include trick-or-treating, Halloween festivals, bonfires, costume parties, visiting “haunted houses”, carving jack-o-lanterns, and viewing horror films. Halloween originated from the Pagan festival Samhain, celebrated among the Celts of Ireland and Great Britain. Irish and Scottish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century. Halloween is now celebrated in several parts of the western world, most commonly in Ireland, the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom and occasionally in parts of Australia and New Zealand.
The term Halloween (and its alternative rendering Hallowe’en) is shortened from All-hallow-even, as it is the eve of “All Hallows’ Day”, also which is now known as All Saints’ Day.
Many European cultural traditions, in particular Celtic cultures, hold that Halloween is one of the liminal times of the year when spirits can make contact with the physical world, and when magic is most potent (according to, for example, Catalan mythology about witches and Scottish and Irish tales of the Sídhe).”
“ Some historians trace the origin of Halloween back to the Celtic people of pre-medieval Europe. The Celts of Ireland, Britain, and France divided their year into halves: the “light half,” roughly consisting of the spring and summer months when days are longer and nights are shorter, and the “dark half,” roughly consisting of the autumn and winter months when days are shorter and nights are longer. Celts celebrated the end of the light half of the year with the festival of “Samhain” (pronounced sah-wen), which they observed during the October/November lunar cycle. Following the Roman conquest of Britain, British Celts adopted the Julian calendar and fixed the date of Samhain’s observance to November 1.
Costumes and treats were a traditional part of the Celtic celebration. And while Samhain began as a strictly Celtic festival, it is probable that aspects of Roman religion were incorporated into its observance over the four centuries of Roman rule in Britain (43-410 AD). For example, Pomona was the Roman goddess of fruit trees and gardens. Her symbol was an apple. Some scholars believe this may explain how candied apples and bobbing for apples became associated with Halloween (as Samhain was later renamed “
Alright, if you made it this far, good job. If you cheated… well, you will live with the shame forever. So, onward!
Now that you have been scared (maybe?) and well informed, here are some Halloween Pranks that will hopefully set you laughing.
I must say, that was pretty funny. I wanted to tell you all a bit about the costumes I have seen today. I could rattle on, but not to waste your time, I will tell you above the Transformer. Yes, some guy dressed up as a Transformer. Optimus Prime. No joke. He made the costume himself, spending over $300 on cardboard. And yes, he could transform into the truck or into Optimus. I kid you not. To view the quick video proof I have, download this file here
Now, with the news I was planning to tell you.
The IRC Passwords Guide has been released! We have released it on our forums (which have been opened as well) on theunderground.antiblog.com
You can use lordmega.therevisited.com if you can’t use the above link, as we are still having issues with our FTP and the current link host.
Please, do post your comments, and other questions and posts on the forums, as we realize that it is tough to have a good discussion on the blog.
If you enjoyed this article, and other things on this blog, please visit our sister site. Also clicking on the banner below, signing up, and earning points is the ticket to getting free stuff! I have personally tried it! It works!
Alright, This is Voltaire once again with a “how to get free stuff” report. Those of you that have read my previous get a free iPhone article know what sticklers we are for free things. Well, I have found a really good site. Yes, it has iPods, iTunes cards, Wii games and extra Wii parts, xbox 360’s, HALO 3 (YES FOR FREE), xbox parts, xbox live cards, PS3’s with games and parts, music, DS’s with games, PSP’s with games, and much, much more!
And heres the deal: you dont need a credit card! Most of the offers available do NOT need a credit card. All you have to do is complete a little survey or sign up an account but you wont need a credit card. of course, for those of you that are willing to spend a few bucks, there are credit card and cell phone offers to be completed.
So, how do you get points? complete offers! or tell you friends to help you out.
Want to sign up? well, i didnt mention a link or a set yet.
So there it is! Click above to sign up and start getting free things!
(They have the Touch, so you better hurry!!!)
The site is reliable, and credits add up instantaneously. You will not have any problems!