Call of Duty Black Ops 2 – Single Player Timezone Fix
11-13-12: Initial release.
11-21-12: Fixed mediafire link
7-27-13: Fixed download link
So you got the Skidrow copy of black ops 2, and you are trying to play single player, and it doesn’t load?
- Install beta nvidia drivers if you have nvidia graphics card here.
- Now install the timezone fix included here. Extract it to your black ops 2 folder.
- Play and have fun!
Update on 11-14-12:
Note: Today I tried to play the game and it crashed to a black screen, so I could never start the game. If you roll back your date to 11-13-12, the game works! Try it!
Call of Duty – Black Ops “Cracks” And Zombie Fix
(Screenshot above courtesy of Versatile)
11-12-10: Initial release.
Disclaimer: The files and knowledge depicted below is only for users who have been known to have “issues” with their game. We do not have links to where you can download the game, and I am sure users will know how to get the game in one fashion or another. The files listed below are for those who want to unlock the game the easy way, or perhaps run their game without Steam.
We feel for you, and we will put our neck on the line for you. With that said, enjoy yourself and have fun. We know that the majority of the money made has already been done with consoles, and for hardcore PC gamers. – Versatile
Courtesy of Skidrow and community:
Always back up before making changes!
We recommend you use this crack for skidrow release only.
This is CRACK ONLY, it’s an edit of SKIDROW’s release that enables Zombie mode on solo.
**NOTE: TO UNLOCK ALL THE MAPS GO TO THE TERMINAL AND ENTER THE FOLLOWING;
DOA – Activates Dead Ops Arcade
3ARC INTEL – Unlocks all Intel in the game for viewing
3ARC UNLOCK – Unlocks Dead Ops Arcade and Presidential Zombie Mode **
1) Just extract into your Black Ops folder, replace BlackOps.exe and launch. Select zombies on main menu, then Solo and enjoy !
(Just to be safe, keep a backup of BlackOps.exe)
If you wan’t to unlock all Zombie Maps without finishing Single Player :
Add this to: Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty – Black Ops\players\config.cfg:
seta zombiefive_discovered “1”
seta zombietron_discovered “1”
Links thanks to user Ð@®K KÑ!GHT from warez-bb.
I confirmed it and here’s the result
[How To] Play Splinter Cell Conviction LAN Online Using Tunngle
5-12-10: Initial release.
I will keep this guide brief and short. You are here because you want to play Splinter Cell Conviction LAN online with your friends. This tutorial will cover the LAN method only. I will not cover the friend invite method.
Latest patch is 1.02:
Patch 1.02: Rapidshare
(Run the official 1.02 patch. Then copy all the skidrow items to the src/system folder. Make sure to type in a username in the “Skidrow.ini” and save it.)
1) Go to tunngle.net. Download and install tunngle. Register for an account.
2) Login to tunngle. Type ‘conviction’ in the search box and enter the splinter cell conviction room of your choosing.
3) Start the game.
4) Go to LAN and click on create game if you want to be host. If you are a client, click on a game in the server list and if everything works right you will be playing!
If you have issues hosting or connecting, please try the steps below:
1) Ensure that tunngle is number 1 in the network stack.
2) Make sure to port forward udp 11155 in the router. Although not required, it may help.
3) If you are using an antivirus software like NOD32 that has networking capabilities, disable it and try again.
4) I have seen cases where people have allowed Tunngle and Splinter Cell Conviction in the Windows Firewall and the game still does not broadcast. Disabling the firewall may help.
5) The worst case scenario is to turn on DMZ in the router for your specific IP address.
If you have any other tips, leave a comment.