How To Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition LAN Online Using Tunngle
10-31-12: Initial release.
Here is a very quick text tutorial of what you need to do in order to play Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition online using the tunngle program.
1) Install Need for Speed: Most Wanted
2) Download and Install Update 1.3
3) Go to your Game Installfolder and edit the “server.cfg” File
- Replace TRUST=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with TRUST=255.255.255.255
- Replace TRUST_MATCH=%%bind(“xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”) with TRUST_MATCH=%%bind(“YourTunngleIP”)
- Replace ADDR=%%bind(“188.8.131.52”) with ADDR=%%bind(“YourTunngleIP”)
4) Join the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Network
5) Start the Game
- As Client: Go to “LAN Play” and join any Match
- As Host: If you are inside the Mainmenu, then go back to the Desktop and disable your Internet Adapter. Go back to Game and create your Server under “LAN Play”. Re-enable your Internet Adapter and wait for Tunngle reconnect, then you have to wait for Players to join your Server.
That’s it! Have fun!