[How To] Play Watch Dogs (PC) With PC or PS2 USB Controller Tutorial
5-31-14: Initial release.
Watch Dogs for PC was recently released, and since it is strictly a 64 bit game for Windows, you are going to have to do some extra work to get your PC USB game controller or a PS2 type controller to work properly with Watch Dogs. The basic outline of how this works is below. The download links are in the video description of the Youtube Video tutorial.
- Download latest copy of x360ce.
- Download the x64 binaries.
- Extract x360ce into the Watch Dogs main directory. Run it and configure your controller.
- Now exit the program, and copy over the x64 binaries.
- Run the game, and your game controller should be recognized.
Youtube Video: Click here for the main download links.