Category Archives: News
6-16-18: Initial release.
So if you have been following my youtube channel recently, I’ve been having tons of fun with my PS4 system and the latest tutorial (linked below) shows you how to rip your PS4 games from disc and ultimately convert it into a fpkg file.
The rough outline is as follows:
- Run game once so it installs data to the internal hard drive.
- Run your favorite web exploit method, then run HEN and then run the Dumper payload.
- Run your game, and when it gets to the main menu, go back to XMB screen and let it sit there.
- Once the files are transferred over to the USB device, plug it into the computer.
- Using the Window programs listed in the tutorial, we make a .gp4 file and then from there build the .pkg file.
- Transfer or save the .pkg file to the usb drive and now plug it into the left usb port nearest the blu ray disc drive.
- Run the web exploit method again and run HEN.
- Now follow through and install the game through the package installer and profit!
See the video tutorial below for more details, and go to the youtube page for specific download links and additional tips and tricks:
6-5-18: Initial release.
So awhile back I had purchased a PS4 with the Uncharted 4 bundle and it was 3.51 firmware. Since then, I upgraded straight to 4.55, and then most recently, upgraded to 5.05. In a previous video tutorial on my youtube channel, I showed how to host the exploit on the PC using the Al-Azif method.
This time around we are going to go one step simpler by using the ESP8266 method instead, which is basically a little microcontroller that can run wifi and code. Various devs have created their own custom firmware so within seconds of powering on, this is broadcasting its on adhoc network and the PS4 connects to it and is able to run the web exploit.
This is awesome because you never have to ever worry about the PS4 connecting to the internet by accident and getting banned because, well, it never connects to the internet in the first place anyway!
See my video tutorial below and go to the youtube page to see all the up to date links. Thanks for watching!
11-28-17: Initial release
If you haven’t heard, last week the PS3Xploit was released which is a new softmod that allows you to install CFW custom firmware from 4.82 OFW. What this means is if you have a PS3 that is a jailbreakable model, you can now softmod it and now run homebrew content, mod menus, backup your games, play emulators, and more without having to invest in expensive hardware downgraders and the like.
It really is an awesome feat for the PS3 community. If you wish to learn more on how this works, check out my youtube tutorial below, and make sure to check out the youtube page for more details. Enjoy!
11-14-17: Initial Release
Just wanted to let you know that as a big RTS fan and a gamer of the Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void game, Blizzard now has base game of Starcraft 2 Free to Play!
Get more details at the link below, and if you want to add me to play online sometime, my battletag is Krogoth. Enjoy and have fun gaming!
Hey guys, don’t miss your chance and get it now!
Update #1: As of 12:44am Central time, the pre-order status is gone! This was live for about 30 mins, better luck next time!
8/19/17: Initial release.
I just wanted to make this quick block post and link a video that I made on my youtube channel that shows the user how to easily add game cover art to your games that are installed on your internal fat ps2 hard drive.
The process is not that difficult and it breaks it down to the following steps:
- Install games to internal hard drive using WinHIIP
- Using the OPL Manager program, you can have it locate your games on your PC and get the cover art files. These are saved to the ‘ART’ folder.
- Copy the ‘ART’ folder to usb thumb drive or usb hard drive.
- Start PS2, go to ulaunchelf, and then copy the ‘ART’ folder from the usb device to your +OPL partition that is on the internal hard drive of the fat PS2.
- Start OPL, and make sure cover art is enabled. Then it should work!
See video tutorial below for more details.
I just got one at Walmart. Hurry and get it before it sells out! Link below!
5/6/17: Initial release.
If you have a modded PS3 and you want to do mod menus for your favorite games, or perhaps do some more advanced customization on your game console, you need to do a conversion from your REX system to a DEX or D-REX. By doing this, it will enable your system to be in a “developer” mode so you can run mod menus and other modding scripts/customizations you may find online.
The process itself is quick, so I’ve uploaded a youtube video on my channel and also linked below for your enjoyment!
2-07-16: Initial release.
So earlier today I was checking out my Appy Gamer app, and Street Fighter V is coming out this month. As part of the Marketing promotion, Capcom made a Street Fighter V Live Dance performance where seeing is believing. Check out the video below and let us know what you think!